Friday, February 03, 2006

"I'm only sleeping"

Yea, music!

Today at the post office (College View), Rick one of the postal clerks had The Beatles playing on their looping video of a flag. It was nice. Then driving home from work I was listening to KRNU, and I now know why Ellen likes Calexico so. The followed them up with Flaming Lips "She Don't Use Jelly", Death Cab For Cutie "Soul Meets Body" and then Spoon and The Strokes. Musically inspired, I got home, crawled in my bed, and listened to The Postal Service, then Revolver and Rubber Soul. What a pleasant way to spend two and a half hours, music and sleep.

Earlier today I was talking to LP about when I should shave, since it's been over two weeks since I last did so. I said I would shave when Ben Roethlisberger won the Super Bowl. I am really hoping he wins this Sunday then, instead of next year. As Lindsay said, "It would be another year of being single."

Lofa Tatupu Troy Polamalu

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Wow, that is an impressive line-up! I haven't heard that Flaming Lips song in probably years... but I had that DCFC song in my head for weeks on end around Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home