Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Newport, Meet Pershing. Pershing, Newport

I may be forty years late, but I'm really pissed off that Bob Dylan went electric. You see, he is performing at Pershing Auditorium tomorrow. Kings of Leon is opening for him. But as I was driving back on 16th street this evening at 10:30, their semi-truck was backing up and blocking all three lanes to unload their equipment. It was also raining, so one couldn't see clearly that they were trying to cone off all three lanes. So I was stopped mostly in the intersection before the crosswalk. Annoying. My point is that if Dylan had stayed acoustic, he probably wouldn't need a semi-truck to carry around his equipment and block my way.

Gound. I was so happy I got to use it when playing Scrabble this evening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home