Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Merry Chris Kniss Everyone

Quickly, another observation from the Husker game Saturday: when the defensive players for the Huskers made a good play like sacking the quarterback or tackling the running back behind the line, they celebrated by putting one hand in the air wiggling their fingers and then abruptly bringing their hand down in a fist. This was done in concert with a teammate so that it seemed a bit more coordinated. If I'm not mistaken, this is how female volleyball players celebrate. Maybe in discussing the motivation of the band and drum corps previously, I overlooked that maybe the football team is motivated by the Lady Huskers #1 ranking and even greater success.

I don't know what the rules are for using people's names for entertainment purposes only, but I will make this disclaimer now. If anyone whose name I use is offended or angry at the usage of their name, I will give them money so that they don't sue me. Here are some names for your enjoyment:

[These names have been removed by me because I have offended one of them. I apologize.]

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2007 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me. I found it very disturbing to have my name and others, used in the way you have stated on your "Merry Chris Kniss Everyone" blog on October 04, 2005.
Because my name have been listed on your blog, I will stay anonymous.

Other than myself, I do know some of those people that you mentioned. Especially a pastor of mine. Please understand that it is offensive for you to do that. I would like the names that you have posted to be removed.

I will bookmark, copy the content and take a picture of the site. If you are prolonging this act or ignoring this matter, than I will notify those names that are involved in this matter and I will also need to contact my lawyer in a much further legal action against this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home