Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's Up Doc?

I had a dream. I had a dream that one day I was at a church and at that church was a bunch of people I knew. It was a packed church. Bryant and Ceri even had to sit on pews on the platform; weird though was that those pews still faced the front of the church like all the other pews. In this dream, I rose up at the back of the church in the center aisle because everyone was gathered for me. I felt like I was at my wedding, but when I got to the dais the administrant was the only one up there.

He had a name tag that said Charles Carpenter, something like that. Then he started talking to the congregation like a pastor does before baptising someone. He asked the congregation if it was alright if he just talked to me, and proceeded to say how my committment was interesting considering the similarities between Christ and Bugs Bunny and how there are a lot of Jungian archetypes in Bugs. This was weird but more weird was the fact that in my dream I was making sense of it. So take that Martin Luther King Jr..

Needless to say, this morning didn't happen like the past couple. I think my dream had something to do with eating at Ivanna Cone last night at 10 pm. Rootbeer, Pistachio, and Cinnamon. Today sometime I'll try my homemade pumpkin ice cream I made with my new Cuisinart 2 qt. Ice Cream Maker.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Wow, I made your dream! Oddly enough, I dreamed about Ellen last night. Ellen, about whom did you dream?

 
At January 12, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

i actually was only going to take a nap last night, but ended up sleeping all night while listening to NPR. there were a lot of politicians and maybe even the president, but the real-life person i remember is good sam, from the mill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home