Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today's Weather:

Voluptuous. Today's People: Friendly and Accomodating.

It is about 60 today. I went and returned two way overdue books to Love Library, which I don't know where my card to is. Then I thought I would chance a stop by Ivanna Cone. As I was looking at their hours, I thought it said they were open at 11 on Sunday, actually not til 1. However, the long-haired fellow cleaning and preparing for the day said they weren't open, but he could probably get me some ice cream. So I got cinnamon, apple spice, and an oldie but a goodie: Dutch chocolate. I also wanted to get their peanut butter and jelly, but I forgot by the time I was done tasting the apple spice, maybe tonight.

Since he had to mop, I went upstairs and read the menu for Krem le Bistro. They have a roasted turkey sandwich and some stuffed peppers that look really good. They also have a homemade chai cheesecake drizzled with a honey and ginger sauce. They serve Jones Soda and no really good beers.

Now I buckle in for 6-7 hours of football. Go Bears!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry on your loss. I thought they had it for a bit there.

Perhaps if Colbert hadn't kept putting Bears on notice. Someone should have a word with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home