Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bean Season

Yesterday offically marked the beginning of bean bag season. That is because my apartment (me, Scott, and Sergey) played bean bags. I've still got it, but some humidity would help to keep the bags on the board.

Tonight is a concert at Sokol with Of Montreal.

On the running front: I finished my first 13 miles Tuesday. It took me a week. Hopefully two months from now, it will take considerably less time (it might be tough dodging traffic). Today, I'll try a longer run, 5 or 6 miles.

Bernie Taupin

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 10:00 AM, Blogger bryant said...

How was of Montreal?

I assume you and ellen went to it.

 
At March 13, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

They were good. Very entertaining.

 
At March 14, 2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Angela said...

bean bag season! i'll be there when the humidity is high, so save a spot for me. ^o^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home