Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"In the Marmalade Forest . . .

between the Make-Believe Trees in a cottage cheese cottage lives Albi (Albi), Albi, Albi, Albi the Racist Dragon.

Part Six:

So all the angry villagers chased Albi into a very cold, very scary cave, and it was so cold and scary in there that Albi began to cry, dragon tears (which as we all know turn into jelly beans). Anyway, at that moment he felt a tiny little hand rest upon his tail, and he turned around, and who should it be but the badly burnt Albanian boy from the day before.

"What are you doing here? I thought I killed you," grumbled Albi, quite racistly.

"No Albi, you did not kill me. However you left me very severely disfigured and scarred," laughed the boy. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because all of the villagers chased me into this horrible cave. I think it's because I'm so racist."

"No Albi, it isn't because of your racism that they chased you here. They chased me here too when I became disfigured. It's because they don't like you and I because we're different to them."

And SUDDENLY Albi wasn't racist anymore.

So they sat in their cave and ate bubble gum pie. Yum!

Albi the Racist (well, not anymore) Dragon."

This is from a musical comedy group from New Zealand called Flight of the Conchords. One member is now doing commercials for Outback Steakhouse.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Believe me, he has memorized this and recites it at the slightest hint of provocation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home