Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Morning 3AM

My dream epiphany of the day is that The Simpsons and The Sopranos start their show in essentially the same way with the patriarch driving home from a day of work through their respective communities. Amazing, I know.

In other news, it isn't a good habit to bed down after 4 in the morning. I acquired this habit this past week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Culminating with my 11:30 rising on Sunday not ending til 10:40ish on Monday. The problem is going back to a sleep schedule that includes you waking up and attending work before noon. It was fine last week because while AdventSource was open, we weren't answering the phones to take orders, so I just had to process orders from the web. Now, however, the phones are back up, and I'm still on the same schedule, which is complicating when I try to break out of it by going to bed at 11:30 and wake up at 3. My other bit of advice: Share sparkling wine.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 5:19 PM, Blogger Wishydig said...

Doesn't the Flintstones start the same way? And the King of Queens?

 
At January 05, 2007 10:43 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

You're right about the Flintstones. I've never seen an episode of the King of Queens start to finish, so I'll take your word for it. My dream epiphany wasn't excluding the others, just connecting the other two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home