Thursday, December 07, 2006

Beef It's What's For Dinner

or Eat Beef, The West Wasn't Won on Salad or Beef, Our Steak in the Future.

I like that last one; what else is going to be our steak in the future, ostrich?

The point is that tonight, the Seventh of December in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Six, I prepared and ate my first steak for myself. It was a New York Strip Steak that I marinated in a marinade of basalmic vinegar of Modena and lime juice. I then broiled it in my oven for about fifteen minutes. Tonight I watch A Very Long Engagement. Review to follow, maybe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I liked the movie. The ending was a bit, well, French, but other than that, twas well done.

I'm looking forward to young men in tight pants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home