Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Still It

So Michael tagged me, and I might be the last of the 8 to post my facts.


1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.

4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


________

1. I can't spell accompaniment. Never mind, but seriously, I struggled for a solid minute right before this trying to spell it: accompianment, accompniment, accompinament , all very bad and not right.

2. I have a brother who was given up for adoption who has been reunited with his birth family.

3. I can't prove my own birth in this fine nation of ours.

4. My uncle has won two Olympic medals in Greco-Roman wrestling and is now the chiropractor for the Minnesota Vikings.

5. I secretly like paintings more than poems. Never mind, that cat's out of the bag too.

6. I derive an inordinate amount of joy from successfully transferring freshly rolled pie pastry to the dish.

7. I'm a poor driver.

8. I enjoy singing Lip Gloss as much as I do singing Your Cheatin' Heart.

Taggees a)Ben Yancer b) Katie c) Wendy d) Karen e) Ellen f) Angela g) Scott h) Donna

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paintings? That's so 1950...

 
At July 22, 2007 5:18 PM, Blogger Buffy Turner said...

Is that Brian Dunn's trash-talk, above?

And at least with accompaniment, slightly bungling a few letters won't alter the meaning as it will with gates and gaits, as you've so benevolently pointed out on my own post.

I also like how you stuck to the rules, which I, inexplicably, decided to read this time around, only to find I'd transgressed all but the second of them.

 
At July 22, 2007 5:20 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I like how I stuck to the rules too.

 
At July 23, 2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Kate Lechler said...

Except for rule #5, when you didn't write me a comment telling me to read your blog. Unless, of course, I'm not the Katie you mean. Which is entirely possible. Oh, now I feel sheepish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home