Monday, September 07, 2009

Mundane, Mundane. Can't Trust That Day.

I write this from work today, on Labor Day.

My walk home from downtown Lincoln goes by the Night Before Lounge, a "gentleman's" club (do they spend all their time opening doors for each other, while saying please and thank you?) with exotic dancers (apparently they know more dance moves than Stir-the-Bowl and the Running Man). The last time I passed by there, a patron was re-entering after finishing his cigarette. This made me realize a couple things. Either the exotic dancing at the Night Before Lounge isn't that compelling, or nicotine is an addiction so powerful it will drive men away from half naked dancing women.

Now on to some of my favorite things.

My favorite raisin bran cereal is Post; it is head and shoulders above Kellogg's and their two scoops.

My favorite toilet paper is Charmin's Basic.

My favorite pen is the Pilot G-2, and I might even prefer the blue ink to the black.

My favorite hair conditioner is American Crew's Citrus Mint.

Have a safe and happy last day of Summer.

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 7:52 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

I always thought that was such a creepy name for an establishment.

 
At September 14, 2009 8:32 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Yes it is; though, what is a good name for a strip club? Most anything you put before "Exotic Dancing" sounds creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home