Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy and No Count

Whence discipline?

Please. I need help.

I have plenty of ambition, but the discipline to achieve, I'm bereft.

Many of my readers are of the post-grad variety. I ask where you get the discipline to do the work you don't want to do, but must. Is it the financial burden of Master's and doctoral work that drives, or an innate thing you've had since birth, or the future reward of accomplishment? But those are all motivations, which I think are different from discipline. You see, that is my problem, I can't even provide examples of others' discipline eggs.

Do I just need to get powder milk biscuits?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2009 5:10 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Don't ask me...I dropped out!

 
At July 16, 2009 8:32 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Don't ask me...I work at a bike shop!


resabo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home