Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What We Have Here Is A Failure . . .

to communicate. It is now 8:16 in the post meridian. At 6:56 in the post meridian, I began walking from 48th and Calvert to 11th and "H". The reason I had to walk about 5 miles this evening, after working 9 hours and 48 minutes, is because I didn't receive a call from Gross Amoco to come pick-up my car, nor did I really have the time to pick it up. I guess I could have used the 15 minutes I took for lunch to go get it, but then I wouldn't have eaten anything. Oh the decisions we have to make. And really, I would have picked up my car during lunch if I would have remembered, but I was busy with work. Today AdventSource had 21,846 in sales and sent out 126 packages with UPS. To put that in perspective, we are usually very pleased with a $10,000 day, with anything over 70 packages being a good number for UPS.

On the plus side, I got to get a closer view of many loverly homes along Sheridan Boulevard, and I finally got to see the new gazebo/dome at the Sunken Gardens. I didn't take the time to read and go through the touch screen display they have there, but I will.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 9:09 PM, Blogger bryant said...

StarTran is $1.25, but it might take as long as walking.

Is Sunken Gardens about finished?

 
At October 12, 2005 10:28 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

how long did the walk take you?

 
At October 13, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Pictures! The people demand pictures of the Sunken Gardens! Ellen, maybe you could do this, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home