Tuesday, November 01, 2005

MUMBLER!

Calling all persons, come to 643 S 11th St. #1 to see the new DVD Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Deluxe Edition. I've only seen the film in the theatre three times. There will be food, deleted scenes, dvd games, four tracks of commentary, a making of/behind the scenes, how to become an Oompa Loompa, Johnny Depp interviews, and Tim Burton interviews; however, you must bring your own laughter, joy and mirth (actually we have a little mirth leftover from our last get together, but it'll cost you extra).

You know the place, now the time: about 7ish, Tuesday the Eighth of November. This will give me enough time to get the dvd from BestBuy and you enough time to eat supper before the dessert type stuffs.

I'll flesh out the "all persons." If you have seen the movie, come; if you haven't seen the movie, come; if you don't want to watch the movie, come. Bring a friend. Respond S'il Vous Plait.

Tonight, in My Name Is Earl, the mother of Violet Beauregard, Missy Pyle, is a mother in a mother-daughter pageant to win a ceramic figurine of a princess on a lawn mower. Their talent is knife throwing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Wow, Daniel. What a great idea. You can count on me being there. If people have requests for non-rhubarb desserts, they can include those here and I will consider them.

 
At November 02, 2005 1:51 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Oh, I am jealous. I wish I could be there. Mmmm, chocolate... mmmmm, Johnny Depp...

 
At November 02, 2005 10:09 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

"i can distinctly remember being able to put a hat on my head."

i'd like a wedding cake, scott. thanks.

 
At November 09, 2005 7:04 AM, Blogger Angela said...

i am really jealous too. mmmmm, rhubard deserts. mmmmm, all of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home