Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Day That Is for Scott a Happy One

Happy Birthday Scott.

I was realizing that, in our blogging community, Amy, Angela, and Georgie Sue are the only ones that have known you longer than me. Oh, and Ben Yancer, but he knew you non-contiguously. And I almost forgot Brett. So I guess I only know you 6th best outta everyone. Not that time means anything. By the way, you're getting really old. Seriously, you should think about taking out your 401K and getting a prescription for Metamucil.

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Now with Priscilla part of the group, I'm 7th.

 
At February 16, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A prescription for metamucil? You young folks don't know a dang thing about over the counter meds...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home