Sunday, February 12, 2006

Forbidden Fruit Creates Many Jams

I thought this was to advertise a church bake sale. I'm a moron.

"If I had a minute for every hour I wasted, I would be rich in time." --Jack Johnson

Kayla was right about Jack's new album. It is great; at least it was great for the film, just like Simon and G-funk and Cat Stevens. I went to Match Point, Woody Allen's latest and best in a while. Then while leaving, I ducked into the theatre for Curious George and took in two films for the price of one matinee.

My day is full. I started at the CVC Pathfinder Valentine's Pancake Brunch, with a teddy bear pancake even. Then an hour at Barnes before the two films. Then the Racquet Club to work out, then Jade Rivers, a new Chinese buffet for crab, mussel, and steak. Then, hopefully the highlight of the day, whipping up some "Deep Dark Chocolate Ice Cream" for my ice cream maker.

More on Match Point, I found myself rooting for a character who was very morally objectionable. Why? Why does Allen write such a film? Bytheby, Allen has the best opening and closing credits ever.

"You are always welcome in any gathering." --my fortune at Jade Rivers

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 9:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Two shows for the price of one, and meat? No wonder you rooted for the bad guy!

 
At February 15, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger kayla said...

since talking to you, i have purchased jack's new album and am very happy with that fact. you're right, the music can stand alone, although I see and hear how it would fit in well with the curious george theme.

i shall have to see the movie sometime soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home