Wednesday, April 05, 2006

1:02:03 04/05/06

I thought it would be good to blog on this day of ordinality. I have mostly been focussed on running the last while. Monday I ran 5 miles at a 7:27 pace. Today I ran three miles at 7:18; I would have ran more, but when I was pausing to check my heart rate, I accidently hit the stop button, which ended my workout. I suppose I could have done the other two from the start, but I lost my flow, I guess. Friday I'll make up for it with 6 miles at the 7:18 pace, and now that I've told y'all, I hafta. The challenge will be transfering my running to the out of doors and to distances longer than 6 miles. I woulda this last Sunday but it was rainy and I slept in, and I was scared, get off my back will ya.

taquiner

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home