Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Post

This evening was a good one over all. I went to the Huskers' wrestling dual against Oregon State. For good or for bad, the Beavers ended up on top. It didn't help that the Huskers are still missing a Heavyweight wrestler, so they have a forfeit which gives the other team 6 points each dual. They lost 21-15.

But things started looking up when I went to Amigo's King's Classic for a King Royale and a Steak 'n' Tater Burrito, best of both worlds (American-Fast and American-Mexican). Then for dessert I went to Ivanna Cone for the first time in a long time. They had two of my favorite workers tonight and the one remembered me.

I had a dish of chocolate peanut butter crunch, which had Grape-Nuts for its crunch, and Mini-Cini, a toned down version of their cinnamon. I didn't realize it was Grape-Nuts making the crunch until about two-thirds of the way through, but they worked well, holding their crunch to the end. The mini-cini wasn't as good as the regular cinnamon, if you're going to use a flavor, embrace it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home