Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Labels

So I've taken the time to label all of my beta-blogger posts. So now if you click on any of the labels you'll be able to see all of the posts that included that topic. Most frequent labels are beer, ice cream, movie (don't ask why I didn't go with "movies."), Spirituality, and names. Feel free to take advantage of the work I've done to archive my life.

Some names:

John Butarbutar

Georges Razafindrabe

Christo Bezuidenhout

Georges is from France, Christo works at SDA Language Institute in So. Korea.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 02, 2007 7:45 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Oooh, I bet Georges is Malagasy. We had a visiting artist from Madagascar when I was at Bowling Green, and his last name was Razafindrakoto.

I really like C.S. Lewis, including The Great Divorce; David James Duncan has a (much shorter!) section in The Brothers K that explores sort of similar terrain; have you read it?

 
At May 02, 2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I have read The Brothers K, but I don't remember the part that touches on the similar terrain. Feel free to refresh my memory though.

 
At May 03, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

It's Kade's dream about the Kingdom, with the train of tourists. The sky is slightly overcast, with maybe a 60% chance of rain, and rays of light coming down ("to me this seemed overdone"). I can't quote it exactly because my copy is at home, but I liked the distinctly Northwesterner's description of the place--and the boy Kade sees in the bottom of the pool. ...Remember?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home