Monday, May 07, 2007

Like a Shark in a Cousteau Film

I've been tagged by Ceri.

A-Available or Single? Single
B-Best Friend: Outside of a dog, a dictionary (inside it's too dark).
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Drink of Choice: a brew pub's best beer.
E-Essential Item(s): an appetite
F- Favourite Colour(s): Wedgwood Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown: Doland, SD (Hometown of Heroes)
I- Indulgence: Ice Cream
J- January or February: February, I like how precious each day is in this shortest of months.
K- Kids: Can be better behaved, yet are often a delight (kinda like puppies).
L- Life is incomplete without: Family feasts
M- Marriage Date: not to be confused with the Divorce Fig
N- Number of Siblings: Two, a younger sister and a younger brother.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples--Fuji, Connell Red
P- Phobias/Fears: legion
Q- Favourite Quote: More matter, less art. -- Queen Gertrude, Hamlet
R- Reasons to smile: private observations of irony.
S- Season: Spring, green cardamom
T- Tag Three: Michael, Buffy, Katie
U- Unknown Fact about Me: still unknown
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Liberator of their sweet, succulent flesh.
W- Worst Habit(s): compromising to myself
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: x-rays
Y- Your Favourite Foods: bread pudding, lamb, oatmeal, rhubarb
Z- Zodiac: Aries, Rooster

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger Buffy Turner said...

I just realized I shared my enthusiasm over your answers with Michael and never you. That's hardly fair.

My favorites: M, R, U, V. I sincerely laughed out loud over R. It was so visually you.

Oh, Wedgwood blue, too.

Michael just spent probably twenty minutes giving me an astronomy lesson regarding all this zodiac business.

 
At May 17, 2007 9:23 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Did he give you an astrology lesson too? One of the few times that both work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home