Sunday, April 26, 2009

My little Notebook

So I got a little spiral bound unlined notebook from my mother about 2 x 3.5 inches in size and I'd say 100 pages. I've filled it about 2/3 full since I started writing in it in April of last year, writing on both sides of the pages. I've used it for my shopping lists, words I've wondered about the etymology of, scheduling, song lyric quotes, websites, and you get the point.

Here's the first page:

Demo. Demonstration or Demolition?
Etm of Tidings
Shop list
Ipod shuffle
face wash
Fresh Step
Special Kitty
red vermouth

shape etm?
Braces v. Suspenders
Sully Sullivan
civil twilight
"Bobby thumbed a diesel down." -- Kris Kristofferson
"Drink their martinis dry." -- Pete Seeger
Shop list
roast
Strawberry shake Oreos
cream
flour

rump etm?
Roy Black old (dog names)
Vega Boxer Staffordshire mix
Lily
Cooper Golden Retriever
taxi etm?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home