Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stimulating

So next week I'm getting my medical study participant economic stimulus package.

I'm going to get a lap top, but I don't know which one. Please help me.

I'm also going on vacation next week. Mostly a stay-cation, in Lincoln, but I'll be going to Des Moines for an Andrew Bird concert on the 28th and I'm making a day and night of it, getting a hotel for the evening, going to see American Gothic at the Des Moines Art Center, and a tour of the Capital Building. And I can't forget El Bait Shop and their 100 taps (not all functional all the time, but even 50% is awesome).

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 1:38 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

I've been very pleased with my new Inspiron, and when you order from Dell Outlet, you can get a great deal, delivered completely ready to go within the week.

I'm jealous about Andrew Bird. Have fun!

 
At February 19, 2009 2:00 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Well, Ceri sure has a sexy laptop. All shiny and red.

And I'm jealous of Andrew Bird too.

 
At March 05, 2009 6:51 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh dear, I hope I'm not too late. How do I say this . . .don't blow your hard-earned lab rat money on stinking microsoft piece of shit product. You have two choices the way I see it, Macbook Air or Macbook Pro. Air is nice and light, and if you're not storing lots of moves or high-res photos, you should be fine on space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home