Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Operation Weekly

I found this blog mentioned in a beer blog I follow. Keith and Stephanie are doing one thing each day for a month. Last month was a different beer each day. This month they're doing this.

I've been drinking Ginger Gales the last two weeks, and they're really delicious. What I want to drink is a Dark 'n' Stormy, but I need Barritt's Ginger Beer in addition to the Gosling's Black Seal Rum that I already have been enjoying with my Ginger Gales. I requested it from Rocket Fizz, a soda and candy store in Lincoln. They have a pretty wide selection of brands (Boylan, Squamscot, AJ Stephans, Sioux City, and Faygo) and flavors within those brands.

Anyway, I have seven of their ginger beers, and my plan is to have one each night in the week leading up to Friday the 14th when Rocket Fizz should have Barritt's.

I should also have some pictures with the camera I got for my birthday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 7:33 AM, Anonymous Mark said...

Thanks for the link!

 
At May 20, 2010 8:44 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

You're welcome, thanks for the wonderful cocktail coverage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home