Monday, February 07, 2011

James Franco Pivot Questionnaire

1. Only word that comes to mind, I guess just 'cause I like the way it sounds is "scotch."
2. When I'm reading, I don't like unnecessary things like "I thought" or "he said."
3. Sometimes rabbits, like, turn me on. I don't know why.
4. I don't really get turned on when I'm embarrassed.
5. Like, Mo-town, I don't know.
6. There are a few people's voices that, yeah, probably shouldn't say their names, but people I've been forced into tight quarters with
7. One of the swear words, that for whatever reason, I tend to use when I'm alone isv"shitburger," but when I do something stupid I say, "Ohh, shitburger."
8. Well I've been writing and directing so yeah, those are things that I'm doing.
9. If you had to design weapons, I mean you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself I would think.
10. That you lived to the fullest and you know, helped some people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home