Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is This Anything?!

I got to the post office late today. Fortunately as I fumbled with my packages, Julie Butler let me in. Once I queued up, the elderly gentleman with an "I Vote Pro-Life" button at the end of the line who had his two dollar bills, and maybe some coins too, out and ready to make his purchase, offered me his place in line because "You look busier than me, and I just have to buy some stamps." I said, "You can stay. You won't be taking much of my time."

I ask my most intelligent readers, Is this anything? Is this conceited or arrogant or just polite?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, whatever it could be classified as, you seem to care. That says something!

 
At February 22, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Should I care though? That is the questions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home