Thursday, February 23, 2006

"A lady, for the workers!"

For everyone who recommended The Running Company to get shoes from, thank you. They were very helpful, and I look forward to using my new purchase.

I watched "Running in the Red," the new play from Union College Productions. I was grumpy at the beginning of the play, daring them to make me even smile, and at the end of the play, I was still enjoying various parts. The drive home was helped by Whip It from Devo, The Rubberband Man from the Spinners, Sunshine Superman from Donovan, and finally, Come Sail Away from Styx. 105.3, even though they've changed formats and have no live djs, still brings it.

This weekend I go to the North Country to recognize my sister (Senior Recognition at DAA). Kinda like a morgue viewing without the death and nudity.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Heh heh...senior recognition IS exactly like a morgue viewing. I think that there is probably some death, and almost certainly some nudity present, even if it happens offstage.

 
At February 24, 2006 6:49 PM, Blogger bryant said...

I am thinking about buying another pair of shoes there if I can get to Lincoln anytime soon.

 
At February 26, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

I love the LRC! They rock. Are you training in earnest, then?

 
At February 26, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I will be training in earnest beginning this week. I just got back from Dakota Country tonight so Tuesday will be the first day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home