Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An Email Forward I Appreciated

How much chalk could a woodchuck chalk if his name were Julian Beever?

It is mainly a bunch of sidewalk chalk drawings done in three dimensional perspective. The Batman and Robin is my favorite.

I'm doing well. I've been running again, at least three miles on Friday, Monday, and Wednesday. I've been eating healthier--ice cream only once or twice in the last couple weeks. And I'm making my second pie in seven days. This one will be a blue-barb (unless you prefer rhuberry) pie with honey instead of sugar. I went with honey instead of sugar, because my normal rhubarb custard recipe is too sweet. Sure you want sweet, but you also want the tartness of the rhubarb, so I'm making some adjustments. We'll (me and those joining me tomorrow for Thursday Night) see how it goes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Buffy Turner said...

Your "blue-barb" killed me.

And I'm all about tartness over sweetness, though one wants conflation, I agree.

No wonder sweettarts (the chewy ones, mind you) are my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home