Monday, February 07, 2011

Colin Firth Pivot Questionnaire

1. It's the word "get," "get real," "get into the car," "get up," "get a life," "get a job." They all have completely different meanings
2. yeahno, it precedes so many sentences, I'm guilty of it. You start with something, "Yeahno, it's really good . . ." It's amazing, you disagree with yourself.
3. creme bruleé
4. tripe
5. the cello
6. loud booing in the theatre
7. there's an Italian word stronso, I was told it means a piece of shit, but it more specifically means a floating piece of shit.
8. Oh, I'd love to be an arch criminal.
9. I would absolutely hate to run a country.
10. "I personally thought you were very good in Mama Mia!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2012 9:42 PM, Anonymous Chitra said...

Hi there, I think number 2 is "yeahno" as in yes-no (hence, annoyingly, contradicting oneself whilst speaking).
C x

 
At January 25, 2012 10:06 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Thank you, that makes more sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home