Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Koo All Es Too Nam Bre?

Fyne Ogonor, Dilermando Lemos, Ulna Keet--Ooltewah,TN, J. Tjokroredjo, Wancy Magny, Ewan Wonoprabowo, Fumi Jean Sinohui, Aeon McLean, Yoletd Aristhomene, Jan Maruanaja, Basil Been, Norcilia Norcius

I'm growing increasingly frustrated with our new website "upgrade." It needs upbraiding. Our previous version that worked allowed me, when I exported orders to save the data file and import it into our other system so that I could run orders. Now the new "improved" version doesn't allow me to do this. Now when I export, I have to send an email to our webmaster from California and he has to take the file off the server, which is in Atlanta, and email it to me. Only then can I import the file and run orders. There has been an average lag time of about forty minutes for this process as opposed to zero minutes previously.

Another "improvement" is that we can now no longer mark product back in stock which means we can't place orders for it. The only way we can mark it out of stock is by updating an order, so no preemptive marking out of stock. This is frustrating.

But the Dude abides.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2005 10:17 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

where do YOU get your blog titles?

 
At November 17, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I asked you first.

zoggdwxy

 
At November 18, 2005 5:46 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

zoggdwxy,

one is from a song. one is something i overheard.

 
At November 19, 2005 12:34 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

It is a cracker pronounciation of What is your name? in Spanish.

vtyppjh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home