Friday, November 11, 2005

Stand-Up, Stand-Up, for Jesus?

I recently saw some stand-up comics on Comedy Central. One comedian that I've seen before and enjoyed and reminds me of Ceri is Maria Bamford. A classic joke from her is "My mother thinks that I'm afraid of success. And I think she's right because fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sittin' around time." The second one I wanted to share with you happen'd to be another girl Natasha Leggero. The link is to a lead in to my favorite joke from her. Her friend thinks she is fat because karma is getting her for making fun of fat kids in high school. "But we didn't turn Jewish."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2005 12:24 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

I think I'm going to take a comedienne reminding you of me as a compliment...

Thanks!

 
At November 12, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

It was a compliment, and you're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home