Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post 201 or Only Molly Knows

Molly, the 9 week old 3/4 golden laborador 1/4 retriever, is now in the house. She is cute as the dickens, if by dickens you mean whimpering and whining at many hours of the night. I'm approaching this evening with some trepidation, as she is napping now and might not reach the appropriate level of enervation later.

Aside from my normal concerns, she is a delight. If you're in the area and would like to bask in her puppy power, you are more than welcome to visit.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She's adorable. Feel free to bring her over tomorrow, I love puppy.

Wanna see Breach sometime? I think it looks interesting.

 
At February 16, 2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Yes, I do wanna see Breach, you read my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home