Friday, February 02, 2007

Docus and Eigil


So today was fairly good. Orders slacked off so I was able to leave work about a half hour earlier than normal. This allowed me to go to the Husker's wrestling match tonight against Oklahoma State. I was very glad to see Fred Ambrose as the referee. He is in the Wrestling Hall of Fame and looks like a Turk.

After the dual, which the Huskers lost, I went to the last showing of The Last King of Scotland in Lincoln at The Ross. (Nevermind, I guess they've extended the run.) I now know why Forest Whitaker is winning all the awards so far for best male actor in a leading role. I really liked Ryan Gosling in Half Nelson, and DiCaprio did a good job in The Departed. But Whitaker was better. Near the end of the film, there are two grotesque scenes. They are a powerful part of the film, and what I'm afraid of is that they might even be integral to the film. And for a sidenote, Gillian Anderson is very attractive when blonde and tan.



When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are; it won't be answered.

Stern and Callum

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Well-acted and pretty people; did you have other opinions on it? (I did respond to your question on my blog...)

 
At February 07, 2007 9:28 PM, Blogger Meme From Adanville said...

Oklahoma State needs to play with the gaints...Yep me..The Gopher. Lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home