Sunday, May 13, 2007

Let It Linger

Today I stayed when I planned to go. It was good.

I started the day attending first service at College View Church because Mark Robison was giving the sermon for first service and the Baccalaureate address for second service, and I didn't want to fight for a seat then. So I enjoyed his message and chatted with Terri Krovoza after the service before Sabbath School. I stayed for SS for some reason. Then after Sabbath School I had a good seat with plenty of room. I was curious about the page Mark cut out of his first service message because of time constraints and there was going to be more music for second service. So when I went to get a drink after SS I saw Klaralyn and invited her to join me in my prime real estate. So I stayed from 9:15 to 1:30 when I planned to stay only til 10:30. This helped me to synthesize more of Mark's message and spend some time with Klara.

Then after some Sabbath afternoon "lay activities" (napping), I joined the others at Ivanna Cone. I had Maple Grapenut, Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookie, and the much anticipated Honey Sesame. They also had a Lychee Mandarin that was popular with others but not myself as much. After enjoying ice cream, I was invited to Bashley's for games and said yes.

I got there at 9:45. We played Catchphrase for a good while. After the sensible folk called it a night Ben and Ben and Tyler and I played a Cheapass Game called U.S. Patent Number 1. It was a fun game that took 90 minutes to play both times we partook. Then we convinced Tyler to stay a while longer and play Kill Dr. Lucky, another Cheapass Game. Tyler left at 3 AM and we called Justin to join us (He lied and said he'd be over). We played some more Dr. Lucky to varying rules and at 4:45 I left. So I probably planned to leave around midnight and stayed almost another five hours. Good times, good water, and good cookies from Ashley.

I'm now going to sleep for like five hours and then go to Jeremy's Open House after Graduation, hopefully to play some bean bags.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 12:24 PM, Blogger Angela said...

oh! what happened to the beanbag plan? maybe we can play tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home