Thursday, May 10, 2007

Road sNot Taken

Or: Your Ice Cream Is Better Than Love

Tonight I had two options for my after My Name Is Earl and The Office tv watching. Option One: Pay five dollars and go to No One Conquered, Wyoming and Sons of Norway at Knickerbockers
Option Two: Pay three dollars and seventy five cents to enjoy a small dish of ice cream at Ivanna Cone while reading their dictionary

I realize I consistently use my discretionary income on ice cream. I don't feel bad about this. I don't know if I'm substituting the company of humans with food or not. Fortunately, I'll have both later this weekend.

Tonight I had Chili Chocolate and Espresso. Combined they made a nice replica of my favorite drink from The Mill, moto mocha. Also on the board was Honey Cornbread (which I've had before and the honey is good, but I'm not one for cake type substances in my ice cream) and Raspberry Sarsaparilla (which they spelt "sasaparila"; they aren't very good spellers, but they make a mean ice cream). I tasted the RS on the way out and it was very good. They also have some Honey Sesame in the freezer for the weekend. It is there because Angela requested it for Klaralyn's arrival this weekend for Kayla's graduation.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger Angela said...

i LOVED the chili chocolate. i had some on cinco de mayo and it was amazing. i adore ivanna cone and that they have honey sesame in the freezer because i asked them. they are awesome. we'll call you when we take our trip down there. not sure when it will be. i heard klaralyn arrived late last night. maybe we'll head down there saturday evening with the whole crew. whoa. that'll be a lot of people. but ivanna has been our saturday night tradition for three weeks now. we can't stop now!

how was lost on wednesday? i must find a computer i can watch it on.

 
At May 14, 2007 11:18 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Awww... I miss Ivanna Cone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home