Thursday, December 13, 2007

Food and Friends

So yesterday, I was grumpy, but I wasn't the only one. Turns out Angela was too. So it was fortuitous that we had planned to meet that evening to go to Ivanna Cone. And even better, we expanded our plans to include supper first at Bread & Cup. Angela copied me and got a bowl of their spiced lentil soup with a hearty half of a beef sandwich (it really was a lot of meat). We differed in our beverage of choice. She got their hot chocolate and I got a pint of the Nostradamus Belgian brown ale. I really liked it, and if I'd taken a bit more time with it, I would have appreciated the port notes more.

After eating past our fill there, we went to Ivanna Cone. There was a wonderful flavor I hadn't seen before: Cranberry-Peach. Their eggnog was spot on too.

And while the food was most excellent, it was the company that alleviated the worries of the day. Thank you, Angela.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2007 10:35 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Oh Daniel, thanks. *^^* It definitely was a nice evening.

And thanks for all the continued help with rides and places to hang out and such.

I traded my shift with Josh today and worked at College View instead. I couldn't psych myself out for the long walk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home