Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good Eats

Maybe one of my favorite shows on all of television is Good Eats. The host is Alton Brown. Each show he takes a food topic like Macaroni and Cheese or Egg Nog or Water. He has quirky characters that propound various myths he dispels with his arsenal of food experts, scientists, nutritionists, chemists. He usually executes two or three recipes during the show.

Even better than all that information that he provides, the recipes actually work. I've gone to his recipes frequently, and I have yet to be disappointed. My most recent delight from him was his eggnog recipe. So even if you don't watch the Food Network, or Good Eats, if you are looking for a recipe, go to foodnetwork.com and then choose what ever Alton Brown is offering because it will be . . .

Good Eats.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2008 6:58 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I LOVE Alton Brown. I love how he's funny and explains the reasons behind his kitchen how-tos. His recipes also tend to work (v. important). That show is the one thing I really missed when the cable company discovered I was stealing cable. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home