Friday, January 23, 2009

Food.

I was watching the latest Kanye West video from his album 808s and Heartbreaks and I noticed on the wall a Warhol of a Campbell's soup can of Pepper Pot. At first I thought it might be some Kanye creation that expresses the plight of the Black American, but sure enough, I saw it on my grocer's shelf shortly after. So I got a can and was quite happy with it. With the beef tripe, it is sort of a peppery menudo.

Wanting to make a peanut butter fudge with some Reese's chips I got on sale, I got the Marshmallow Fluff brand marshmallow fluff and used their "Never Fail Fudge" recipe on the jar. It would have worked great too, if I hadn't forgotten to include the marshmallow fluff. So I quickly made a batch of normal chocolate fudge, and it was really good, much better than the Fantasy Fudge of generic marshmallow fluff company.

Oh, and last night I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. I used Muenster cheese. It is a comfort food meal I've always enjoyed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 12:55 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I think that everyone's food-blogging is designed to make me hungry while at work.

Also, grilled cheese and tomato soup is one of my all-time favorite meals. Especially if the soup has a lot of black pepper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home