Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pivot by Lipton with Swank and Apatow

The Key: 1. favorite word, 2. least favorite word, 3. What turns you on?, 4. What turns you off?, 5. What is your favorite sound?, 6. Least favorite sound?, 7. favorite curse word, 8. profession other than your own you'd most like to try, 9. profession you'd never like to attempt, 10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Hilary Swank

1. infinity
2. crotch
3. passion
4. I'll say inequality right now
5. baby's laughter
6. kinda cliché but things scratching on other chalkboardy things
7. ass
8. photography
9. hair styling
10. "Good effort."

Judd Apatow (By the way, I love that his movies get the adjective Apatovian.)
1. hilarious
2. prick
3. men, I mean Mann, Leslie Mann
4. I guess cruelty, unless it's done right, then it turns me on.
5. the sound of guffaws
6. Silence, 'cause then I have to hear the voices in my head.
7. Fuck-off Mr. Lipton.
8. A monk, like a Buddhist monk, so I could conquer the quiet.
9. Secretary of Defense
10. "Hey, we let in Jews too."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home