Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Wonderful Time for a Wonderful Reason Part 1

I made it back safely from my travels to 21200 Last Chance Trail Lead, SD for the DMTM (Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon) on Sunday.

I got my PR [(personal record in runner lingo) you have to switch the event to half marathon and then you can search by my name and city to see my time], which has happened each time I've run a half marathon.

In the coming days, I'll break down the wonderful time I had this past weekend.

I will be having Rhubarb and Bean Bags again this Thursday night starting shortly after 6:30 PM. I got a bunch of fresh rhubarb from home so that should be very tasty.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back. I'll be over at your house shortly with a fresh batch of kittens for you. They are awful cute. I'm gunna miss 'em! I hope you are super kind to them, cuz they are sweet.

 
At June 05, 2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Does baking them into a tasty pie count as being super kind? You did say they are sweet, and I need something to balance the tart of the rhubarb.

 
At June 05, 2007 2:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Only if they eat four and twenty blackbirds first.

 
At June 14, 2007 10:42 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Congrats on the run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home