Monday, June 11, 2007

Wonderful Time for a Wonderful Reason Part 2

Dramatis Personae

My Mother,

Denny - my step-father,

Janet - my mother's friend from PA and formerly of Southern IL where we last spent time with her twenty years ago,

Ed - Janet's husband, who drives truck

Eian and Evan - Janet's sons who are a couple years apart going into Third and First or Second grades respectively

Jim/James - my mother's oldest brother from Northern California

Jimmy/JJ/Jim Jr. - Jim's son from Fargo, ND

Dennis - the oldest of my twin uncles, now the head chiropractor for the Minnesota Vikings

Duane - the youngest of my twin uncles, and host of the previous family get together last September at his home in VA

Marlys - the youngest of the five Koslowski siblings and close friends with one of the daughters of Korczak Ziolkowski

Eric - Marlys' son

Ron - Marlys' boyfriend and restorer of pianos

Shane - Eric's roommate and friend

Marcy - my sister

Stephanie - my sister's friend

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home